Product Name: Cinnamon Bark Extract
Other Name: Chinese Cinnamon Extract, Cassia Bark Extract
Latin Name: Cortex Cinnamomi Presl.
Plant Origin and Distribution:
Chinese cinnamon, also called cinnamon or cassia, an evergreen tree native to southern China, Bangladesh, India, and Vietnam., belongs to the Lauraceae family. It is used primarily for its aromatic bark, which is used as a spice. The florescence is from June to Augest, fruiting preriod is from October to February or March in the next year. In China, it is mainly ditributed in Yunnan, Guangxi, Guangdong and Fujian.
Part of Used: Bark
Cinnamon Polyphenol HPLC 10%-30%
Cinnamon Flavone HPLC 10%
5:1, 10:1, 20:1
Appearance: Yellow-brown Fine Powder
1. It has the function of protecting gastric mucosa against damage.
2. It has the function of lowing blood pressure and preventing blood clots.
3. It has the function of strengthening the body's immune function.
1. Applied in food field, it is used as raw materials of tea, which gets good reputation.
2. Applied in health product field , it can be used as the raw materials of health care product to enhance the immunity of human body.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is added into capsule to reduce blood sugar.
4. Relieve the pain and invigorate the circulation of blood.
5. Enhance killing function of killer cells.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Storage: Store in cool and dry place, keep away from light.
Packing: 25Kg/Fiber Drum, double plastic bag inside, with carton outside. 1Kg/Bag, aluminum foil bag vacuum packing.